Monday, October 15, 2012

blue and yellow basketball shoes have dignity

naturally give me their lives.
As for the slaves, I tempt them with dignity, I have Guards in, they have freedom, have dignity, which is the biggest temptation!
Some may say that I mean,blue and yellow basketball shoes, but I do not deny the importance of friendship, I just do not want anything to have the opportunity to destroy the friendship, especially the rights and money!
Looked embarrassing Zhuantou Chao Linde, I am faint: write a good story, how much money we gave ... our news department may rely on these minstrel top up! Linde nodded his head and said: you do not there has been no talk, you see ... Hesitated, my happy and said: The Linde happy nodded and said:
?, Will we loose I went to contact, to ensure that before tomorrow afternoon, linked to all! Nodded his head, I turned to amber, serious and said: a riot occurred, then we may Guards notorious ... one week, you all do not go out hunting Warcraft a full walkthrough opened during law and order maintenance problems!
Hu feet and shoved together,jerseys cheap authentic, the problems related to the military, Hu has always been stiff, absolutely not the slightest careless!
A standard false gods teach the ceremony, Hu firm said: Nodded his head, rest assured that there are ten thousand senior warrior wearing a suit of a phoenix to maintain order, in general, is the initial can not be any trouble, not to mention ... who would dare to make trouble in the next days of the city? Finally, I look towards the Koger looked serious and said: people, if no accident, there will be two Juggernaut three Magister, thr

No comments:

Post a Comment