Saturday, June 30, 2012

fake oakleys I have seen too much. I did not hurry to leave

Doors I am not related, convenient to flee. A dark living room, is no one stairs at the end of the corridor, even down the people I have enough time.
See conditions permit, to I backhand Unscrew the locks sideways into the bathroom. A large bathroom, very bright lights, bathtub plug with plastic curtains, so I see the situation in less than a bathtub. The ground is a non-slip tiles, curtain outside a stool next to a bath appliances. The Japanese take a bath is usually sitting in this small stool grazed behind, only into the tub to soak for some time.
Wanderer,cheap oakley sunglasses, I am not saying that what you go to bed, I just a moment. Okada seems to me as his wife.
I did not speak, largely determine his location based on sound, the Yixian curtain sideways drilling into it. An old man is half lying in a large tub enjoying the steaming heat that he squints, his face flushed. Not the slightest hesitation, a stride to leap onto the bathtub, at the same time forward a flutter, right hand stuck in the old man's head. Vacated the body has begun to fall, but my legs apart, while the left hand outstretched, respectively ride around the bathtub, ranging from the old man exclaimed out loud, right hand with the physical strength to his head jerked pressure into the water.
In panic instinctively inhale naturally in the usual right, Katsuya Okada, so suddenly into the water, but will a lot of water inhaled into the lungs. I saw immediately the bathtub churn up Katsuya Okada, also in the water struggling, two legs pedaling casually, but there is no place to leveraging. His hands around to scratch, as if in a fight with someone, a pair of eyes just closed, nose and mouth from time to time emerge in a number of bubbles.
In fact, this time I just let him go, Katsuya Okada, I am afraid that is also doomed, because like him suddenly into the water, because of the panic and lose the ability to judge, in the water can not open your eyes, hands and feet but also nowhere to be leveraging only make him more nervous. Involuntarily because of drowning, people will want to cough, the results of ventilation time and will more water sucked into the lungs,fake oakleys, aggravating drowning. Plus on lung function has been lost, lack of oxygen soon limbs weakness, and fell into a coma. In such circumstances, not to mention Okada such a big bathtub, ordinary bathtub probably escape the result of drowning.
Less than three minutes, Katsuya Okada will completely stop the struggle. Just closed his eyes, but this time open eyes open, staring at me underwater peering seems to want me the way to keep track. I just smiled, eyes like this, I have seen too much. I did not hurry to leave, since there has been no disturb others, just can masquerade scene. From next to the soap box to soap taken out, put it on the ground outside the bathtub, and then the old man out of the water with his left foot in a heavy step on the soap a bit and allow the soap to slide open, and finally The old man back into the bathtub.
Fake look at the scene almost, I wrung the water of the body, and then with a rag to wipe my footprints out of the bathroom. The corridor is still very quiet, did not seem to disturb the old man's family. I carefully checked to see if there is no problem, this out of the gate, then Fan Shen will shut the door. Next on the left the last one

No comments:

Post a Comment